- It isn’t appropriate that the month of the tax begins with April Fool’s Day and ends with cries of "Labour Day"!!!
- All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.
- The only liberty an inferior man really cherishes is the liberty to quit work, stretch out in the sun, and scratch himself.
- Property is the fruit of labor; property is desirable; it is a positive good in the world.
- Labor disgraces no man; unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor.Happy Labor Day.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- We must learn to live together as brothers or we are going to perish together as fools.
- Freedom is never granted…It is won. Justice is never given…It is exacted.
- A bad day at work is better than a good day in hell.
- We are closer to the ants than to the butterflies. Very few people can endure much leisure.
- There are moments when art attains almost to the dignity of manual labour.
- When I work I relax…Doing nothing or entertaining visitors makes me tired.
- Work isn’t to make money…You work to justify life.
- Boredom is a sickness the cure for which is work…pleasure is only a palliative.
Please share to help others, thank you :)